Thank you for stopping at our website. Although I am proud of our rich heritage in funeral service which dates back to 1936, this website is about what we can do for you and your family today.
I Promise you will find our website to have compelling examples and actual pictures of our commitment and flexibility in offering our families real value in today’s world. No matter what type of service option you are interested in, we have the honest reasons for counting on us in your time of need.
Our facilities are comfortable and spotless. Our services are handled with warmth, dignity, and respect. In fact we are so confident that you, your family and friends will not only be pleased, but actually impressed with how we serve that we have a written guarantee! We offer every family a money back, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We take the risk out of selecting a funeral provider.
Our customers are truly are best referral. In fact, we have over 1000 written referrals and recommendations! The families we have served know we understand that our families do not want us to make it right…they want us to get it right and we do. We are good listeners, flexible and sensitive. As you review our website, you will see for yourself how we demonstrate our dedication to exceeding the expectations of our families served.
As part of our comprehensive funeral services, our expert staff will:
- Transfer of your loved one from place of death anywhere in the world, to the funeral home
- Organize all obituary information
- Obtain certified copies of death certificate
- Complete vital statistics information and file with local registrar
- Acquire any necessary legal authorizations for final disposition
- Arrange dignified cremation services: As the only funeral home in the county
with our own crematory, we can guarantee that your loved one never leaves our care.
- Schedule funeral services, visitations and receptions
- Provide professionally licensed personnel to conduct services and visitations
- Coordinate plans with your family's clergy, Church or Synagogue
- Make arrangements with the cemetery of your choice
- Notify Social Security and apply for Veteran's benefits
- Help with life insurance claims, car title transfers and other paperwork
- Transportation for the family in our professional, dignified vehicles
From traditional to contemporary, simple to elaborate, Hindman Funeral Home & Crematory can accommodate any type of funeral, cremation or memorial service. Our caring, expert staff will help your family customize the perfect service to celebrate the cherished life of your passed loved one.
Additionally, with more than 10,000 square feet of space, our beautiful funeral home can comfortably accommodate even the largest families. We invite you to discover what makes our one-of-a-kind funeral home stand out from the rest.
With Dignity and Respect
"We are here for you. Whatever you want, whatever you need. We are sensitive and flexible. With one phone call we will coordinate every detail and be in a position to look after your interests."
-Jeromy W. Heeter